trade crude oil live, peter shork, learn to trade futures, S&P futures chat room

Forex Websites

Discuss the Worlds Currencies and how they trade
Bon
Guru

Forex Websites

Postby Bon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi All.

For all you Forex Newbs, you might like to check out these. I have just been speaking with a pal and he tells me that these sites are very informative and above board - Loads of free videos and tuition on their You Tube page... I had a look myself, and indeed theres a lot of free info there.

www.youtube.com/user/fxbootcamp
www.fxbootcamp.com/

Also, remember there is Phils Chat Room - His Signals Calls Training Room which we have recommended since for a long time. He remains our no1 for tuition, guidance and personal mentorship.

http://www.trading-strategies.info/

Cheers.
Please be constructive....
Debate is encouraged! We are all here to LEARN :-)

fxtrader

Re: Forex Websites

Postby fxtrader » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:08 am

Is it a trading room or just calls with no explanations ? I want to know what is going on rather than have someone blurt out calls. Also want others to chat to so can you freely chat too ?

Bon
Guru

Re: Forex Websites

Postby Bon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 pm

That is a good question, about the general chat - I agree that this has to be available or it just gets too boring and there is often a reason why they wont let you. Been into far too many where you have to listen without being able to chat to others, it irritates me.

This said, there are some reasons not to let the members chat away if it is a focused training session, it can divert people from the topic in hand.

Phil gives a Free 2 day trial, why don´t you go and check it out and then let us know what YOU think.

As for the "explanations", YES he does give complete training and help for his students, otherwise we would not even recommend it. We are not into letting people take "sheep alerts" from others, pointless exercise that is - and there´s always a valid reason why someone would not teach the strategy rather than just giving calls - normally because there is nothing to teach and its pin the tail on the donkey time. :shock:
Please be constructive....
Debate is encouraged! We are all here to LEARN :-)